1) REPLACE COOL SEASON PLANTS WITH SUMMER
2) FEED SHRUBS AND PALMS, JUNE IS THE LAST MONTH
WE RECOMMEND A GRANULAR FEED
3 SPRAY YOUR ROSES, CHECK FOR BLACK SPOT ON
ROSE FOLIAGE WITH FUNGICIDE SPRAYS
4) CHECK TREES FOR WEAK LIMBS TO PREVENT WIND
5) SPOT KILLS WEEDS AND ADD A MULCH
TO PREVENT NEW GROWTH
6) SERVICE YOUR MOWER - CHECK AIR FILTER, OIL AND
SHARPEN THE BLADE
7) CHECK YOUR WATERING SYSTEM FOR COMPLETE
8) SPRAY FOR BUGS, FLEAS AND INSECTS
9) TREAT TO PREVENT THRIPS (TINY LITTLE INSECTS
THAT WILL DMAGE LEAVES) A GRANULAR FEED
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE?
768 N. Nova Rd Daytona Beach FL 32114 386-252-2534
Monday through Friday: 8am - 5:30pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
SERVING DAYTONA BEACH SINCE 1959
The names catnip and catmint are derived from the intense attraction about two-thirds of cats have toward them. In addition to its uses with cats, catnip is a popular ingredient in herbal teas (or tisanes), and is valued for its sedative and relaxant properties.
Loves plenty of sun and water. however, it's important to let the soil dry between waterings. has the most wonderful fragrance at night.
PLUMERIA - BRIDAL BOUQUET
• 7-8 ounces fresh okra
• 1 egg
• 1 cup skim milk
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• oil for misting or cooking spray
1. Remove stem ends from okra and cut in 1/2 inch slices.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together egg and milk. Add okra slices and stir to coat.
3. In a sealable plastic bag or container with lid, mix together the breadcrumbs and salt.
4. Remove okra from egg mixture, letting excess drip off, and transfer into bag with breadcrumbs. Be sure okra is well drained before placing it in the breadcrumbs. You may want to use a slotted spoon to lift a little okra at a time and let plenty of the egg wash drip off before putting it into breadcrumbs.
5. Shake okra in crumbs to coat well.
6. Place all of the coated okra into air fryer basket and mist with oil or cooking spray. Okra does not have to be in a single later, and it isn’t necessary to spray all sides at this point. A good spritz on top will do.
7. Cook at 390 F for 5 minutes. Shake basket to redistribute and give it another oil spritz as you shake.
8. Cook 5 more minutes. Shake and spray again. Cook for 2 to 5 minutes longer or until golden brown and crispy.