Big Value Garden Center
WE ARE HERE!!
NEW YEAR - NEW SOIL
OUR NEW REPOTTING SERVICE.
USE YOUR OLD POT OR SELECT A NEW ONE. WE'LL REFRESH THE SOIL
Orange Peel Vinegar Cleaner
Zero Waste Cleaning
Ingredients + supplies:
• Enjoy your homegrown oranges, then use the peels of approx. 4 oranges
• 1 glass bottle of white vinegar
• Essential oils
• 1 large mason jar
• Cheesecloth or strainer (to strain the orange peels from the vinegar)
• Spray bottle (Use what you have - plastic or glass works well)
How to Make Orange Peel Vinegar Cleaner:
• Place the peels in a glass jar.
• Once all the peels have been added, pour in your white vinegar, enough to cover the peels
• Once the orange peels are completely covered by the white vinegar, cover it with the jar's lid. Now here's the easiest part: Leave it alone for about 3 weeks. The longer you let it ferment, the more potent it will be. Store it some place relatively warm and out of the sun's reach.
• Once the three weeks are up, use the cheesecloth or strainer to separate the orange peel vinegar from the orange peels. Transfer it over to a bowl.
• Mix 50/50 orange peel vinegar with water in a spray bottle of your choice, we suggest using a funnel. You can dilute it less or more, depending on what you prefer. Now's the time to add some essential oil if you'd like to as well - we suggest lemon, maybe 15-20 drops. When you're done, make sure to compost the leftover orange peels. You just made orange peel vinegar cleaner!
We suggest using it on:
• Counter tops - Simply spray it on your counter tops, wipe using a rag, and it'll be good as new! Just one or two sprays should do the trick.
• Stove tops - This stuff does a great job of cleaning stove tops.
• Bathrooms - This will clean almost anything in the bathroom you can think of: Toilet bowls, sinks, faucets, shower walls and tubs. If you have serious grime to clean up, you might need a bit more than the usual one or two sprays.
SHRIMP PLANT - YELLOW
FROM THE ENCHANTED FOREST STRAIGHT TO YOUR YARD