Big Value Garden Center
Rinse and dry your strawberries. Just dry them off with a paper towel
• Then, cut the leaves off with a straight cut
• Now, cut a V out of the straight end you just cut
• You should have a cute little heart strawberry!
• You could just stop there, because the heart strawberries are pretty cute by themselves…
but then you’d miss all of the cuteness of the love bugs!
• So, grab your wax paper and cut a piece off for your strawberries to sit on
• Pour about 4 oz. of chocolate melts into a small microwaveable proof bowl.
Pop it into the microwave for 1 minute, stir and (if needed) microwave it for 30 more seconds,
stir until smooth
• The chocolate sets up really fast, so You’ll want to do this one at a time:
• Dip the tips of the strawberries into the chocolate
• Before the chocolate dries, add 2 dehydrated marshmallows for the eyes
• Repeat with all of your strawberries
Use the flat end of the toothpick to dip into the melted chocolate
WE ARE HERE!!
MONDAY-FRIDAY8:00AM - 5:30PM
SATURDAY 9:00AM- 4:00PM
SPRINGTIME AT THE GARDEN CENTER
CELEBRATING 60 YEARS IN BUSINESS!!
CELEBRATING 60 YEARS
WE ARE IN FULLBLOOM